Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Operation Bedrest

A co-worker of mine has just been put on bedrest for (hopefully) at least the next 10 weeks. Her identical sons are giving mommy some problems so early in their little life. My co-worker, Carrie, is not a person who generally enjoys just sitting around...she is a mover and a shaker. In fact, she was training for a marathon and was about a week away from running in it when she found out she was pregnant.

So, on to the reason for my post: I have promised her that I would email her something entertaining, funny, etc. everyday she is on bedrest...starting tomorrow. So, I need your help in making sure she gets a variety of things to do and see while in the hospital. Were you on bedrest when you were pregnant? What did you do?
Websites, game sites, funny news articles anything you have that's good, clean fun!
Please leave a comment below with any ideas you have.

Thanks everyone!!

~M

1 comment:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I was on bedrest for almost three months with my youngest. The best thing I did that helped me stay positive was to keep a gratitude journal. Even on bedrest, I could be on the lookout for things to be thankful for whether it was a friend stopping by, a good episode of Oprah,feeling the baby I was growing kick etc. Eleven years later I still like reading that journal.