Thursday, February 26, 2009

I wanna learn...

There are so many things I have decided I want to learn how to do, most of which involve the computer somehow, and none of which involve any of the classes I will be taking in the near future. I want to learn how to restore old pictures. My uncle is a PhotoShop whiz when it comes to this and he said he would show me sometime, but that time has not come yet. My husband would like me to learn this too so I can start restoring all of the family pictures he has gathered since starting his family tree stuff. I even have the pen tool so that I can do more precise edits.

Next, since we are on the subject of PhotoShop, I would love to learn how to create my own scrapbook pages, and all of the embellishments, etc. I have not the slightest idea on how to do that, and I'm not so sure even if I knew HOW to do it, if I would be able to...I lack the artistic gene, which I would assume you would have to have to do this. Apparently my uncle (same one I just mentioned) received all of those genes for my family! Actually, if I could even put the digital kits that someone else has created to good use, I think I would be happy with that at this point.

And digital scrap booking brings me to my next thing I want to learn. I would love to be able to create my own blog design like so many other talented people do. Which leads me to my final "I wanna learn" -- HTML.

Will I ever learn how do to any of this? Who knows? I was successful in adding numbers to my comments, thanks to a tutorial I found here. (Keep in mind, you won't be able to see them unless you actually view the entire post URL, not just the comments for that post.)

I guess that's a good start...right? What do you want to learn?

No comments: