1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one? Me depends on what they are sellling. My hubby, I'm sure he would.
2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some? Nope, I have enough milk to last me that long.
3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years? Yep, my friend Tracy.
4. Whats on your computer desktop background? The one I'm no now, the Windows sky/grass picture. At home, a wallpaper I made of Josh Groban.
5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater? I'm told it was ET, and that I fell asleep on my cousin's lap. I don't remember this though.
6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass? Possibly, I've actually taken a few science classes recently.
7. Describe heaven. Huh...I picture clouds in the sky, nice and warm, always sunny with all of my loved ones who have passed before me there (which luckily there aren't many).
8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent? Rumor has it that we had some cockroaches in the heating vent of my first apartment when I came to college. I never saw one though.
9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores? Yes. I also plopped my little butt down wherever I felt like it when I was tired and sick of shopping.
10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken? Probably, but nothing I know of at the moment.
11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find? A plant that is still alive.
12. Do you agree with the death penalty? In some cases.
13. Whats your favorite type of bear? A teddy bear. I collected them for years!
14. Where was the last place you went? Work
15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one? What's the difference between adult candy bars and regular candy bars?