Friday, August 14, 2009

Miss me?

Did everyone miss me? Sorry I've been MIA, but I have a good reason I swear....well a few reasons actually. I have been in a math class all summer long that just finished last week. I now have a couple of weeks off before my next class starts. When I haven't been in class or attempting to do my homework, I have been resting. Yeah, I've been pretty lazy lately, but again I have a good reason...I swear!!!

The reason I have been neglecting my blog among other things is because....












I'm pregnant!!!




I have known since right after the 4th of July, but because of my PCOS, I had no idea how far along I was. I finally got to see the Dr. and get an ultrasound last Friday and they gave me a due date of March 6, 2010. Which puts me at 11 weeks tomorrow. We were totally surprised when we found out because the Dr. had told me we probably wouldn't be able to get pregnant without fertility medication....2 months later, WHAM....I have a little baby growing inside of me.


Can you see it? It looks like a little gummy bear. Really...have you seen a cuter gummy bear?

So, now that the word is out...I'm going to be on the lookout for all things baby for a while. It seems like forever ago since I have been pregnant...I feel like I forgot everything! Did you know I'm not supposed to eat hot dogs? Really??? Nuts!

So that's the big news in my little corner of the world!

2 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats!!

natalee said...

congrats!!!! im following your blog now!!!!