Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday Mind Hump


Hello, mind humpers. Today's Hump is about photography.Tell us about one of your favorite photos that you have taken. Tell us why you like it so much and the story behind it. If you can post it, please do so! Let everyone see your wonderful work.

My favorite picture that I have taken is this one.

Photobucket

Why is it my favorite? Because I took it and it actually turned out good!! That usually doesn't happen with me LOL. I just love the look of concentration on his face. And to catch the bubble coming...I just think it is a really neat picture that shows my son's love of blowing bubbles!!

I used photoshop for the coloring too, which I think turned out neat as well. I entered this into a photo contest where I work and finished just under honorable mention!!

1 comment:

Russ said...

Nice photo! I really like the bubble. Thanks for playing.