Sunday, August 31, 2008

VIP Shopping Party

I was at the Dress Barn on Friday afternoon, shopping for something to wear to my little brother's wedding next month. My mom strongly hinted that I should wear a skirt. I don't do skirts. But I really didn't feel like plain dress pants were dressy enough. So, I was really having a hard time. Then one of the employees came and asked if I needed some help. And of course, I cringe a litte (admit it, you all do it...tyring to avoid the pushy sales person). But I told her what I was looking for.

This woman was a wonderful help!! And with her help, I was able to find an entire outfit, including shoes and jewerly...all in one stop!! Now that's my kind of shopping!

But, while I was there, the lady that was helping me was telling another customer about a VIP shopping party. I only heard bits and pieces of the discussion as I was working on finding shoes to go with my outfit at the time, so I asked the lady about when she came back to help me. Here's the scoop...

The Dress Barn will hold a shopping party for you and your friends, including snacks, drinks and PERSONAL SHOPPERS!!! The host of the party will receive a 25% discount and all of her friends will receive a 15% discount. So I asked what the cost of this party is, and I was pleasantly surprised to hear that it is FREE!!

So, next time you or a woman is your life is trying to figure out what to do for the next ladies get together, keep this in mind! I usually hate shopping for clothes, but with my wonderful experience at the Dress Barn, I cannot wait to get some friends together and have a VIP Shopping Party!

No comments: