Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday Media Mix, 8.6.08

Listen: What is the very best concert you’ve been to? Since I have only been to two concerts, I'll have to say KISS. But come October, when I go see NKOTB, that may change. When I go see Josh Groban (it will happen some day, I Promise) that will be the best concert ever.

Watch: Name a scene from a movie that completely changed the way you view something in life. No particular scene, but after watching the Matrix movie (I can't remember if it was the first or second one) I remember having a discussion with my hubby and a friend about if that was really real...how do we know it's not... Really makes a person think!!

Read: Is there a genre you’ve tried to get into, but never have been able to? Romance...I just can't get into them.

http://kelly-robinson.com/mydigitalghost/?cat=22

No comments: