Saturday, May 8, 2010

My life is crazy!!

I've now officially been back to work for 2 weeks. It is tough getting up early and going to work because Bennett still isn't sleeping all night long. But other than that, it is going well. It truly is nice to use my brain again. Some people may not understand this, but I am a better mom working than I would ever be staying home. Stay at home moms are awesome, and I am totally jealous as times, but I just couldn't do it full time...I think my mind would get bored.
Bennett is doing well at daycare and she just loves having him there. Everything is going great...
So, apparently because things were going way too smoothly, I decided a couple of weeks ago to throw a wrench in the whole thing, by putting our house up for sale. We got it listed a week before I went back to work. That same weekend we toured the big city and surrounding area to look at about 10 houses. We really just need something bigger, our current house is 816 Square feet on the main level...400 finished in the basement. Bennett has been sleeping in a bassinet since he came home from the hospital. First in the living room with me on the couch, and now in our bedroom. With 4 people and a dog...this house is just too darn small!!!
My title says it all, my life is crazy! Things like this always happen to me! I got a call at work Friday morning that someone wanted to look at our house at 5:00 that night, so I had to go home and clean the house. While I was there, my realtor called and said that the person looking at our house still wanted to qualify for the first time home buyer tax credit. To make a long story short, we sold our house and bought a new house in 2 hours with 1 and a half hours left until the end of tax credit!
With the purchase of this home, we have actually moved to a suburb of the city we live in, which means I have to change Caiden's school. I had just registered him for Kindergarten in March and now I have to start the process all over again! Luckily, we haven't missed the Kindergarten open house at his new school. Not so excited about making him make new friends all over again though :( I know he will be fine, but it makes me sad to think I'm doing this to him all over again...we just went through this last August when I changed him from an in-home daycare to a daycare center/preschool.
So, now we have just over a month to get everything packed. We close and move on June 11th!! Oh how I wish it was here already, I can't take many more days cramped in this tiny house! 2500 Square feet, 4 bedrooms, THREE BATHROOMS...HERE WE COME!!! I can't wait!

No comments: