Monday, February 28, 2011

Such a great weekend!

I did something over the weekend I don't get to do much...I went out!!  You might think that isn't a big deal, but in my world, it's a HUGE deal!! A friend and I went to the local comedy club called Penguins to see Heywood Banks perform.  If you have never heard of him and love silly humor...look him up if you like he's great!!  The comedy club shares a space with a place called the piano lounge.  A nice little surprise for us, we found out our ticket purchase for Mr. Banks meant we could stay for the Dueling Pianos of Andy Anderson and Mike Leeds.  So my friend and I figured, why not, we'll stick around for a little while and see what it's all about.

Well, we stayed a little bit longer than we planned (erm...*cough* closed down the bar *cough*).  With the help of a little 'liquid courage' we even got up and sang a little Grease for the crowd!  In the end it was an intimate crowd and my friend and I made our presence known.  We were even asked to come back the next night!!

We couldn't go back on Saturday...but I just saw they are going to be back in April.  My calendar is marked!

1 comment:

Jodelieh Blue said...

whahaha... you go girl... hihi... always nice ain't to do the things u normally do...

from ure dutch friend,
Jedidja