Monday, September 27, 2010

Candy Bar advice

I went to my Sister-in-Law's baby shower yesterday and we played a game I had never heard of.  We got a piece of paper that had a list of candy bars and gum names.  Using that list we were asked to write our words of advice, using as many names of candy bars or gum that we could.  I thought it would be impossible, but after I got a start...I had a great time coming up with more.  All of the stories and advice was great, but since I didn't write them all down, you only get to hear mine...so here it goes....
Being a mommy is not always glamorous. When you clean Goobers, Big Hunks, or Chunky Whoppers of dirty diapers.  Get Good and Plenty of sleep when you can to prepare for Marathon sleepless nights.  It doesn't matter if your girl is a Nerd or Smartie, just give her Mounds of Hugs and Kisses.  Don't be a Dum Dum when you Skor with your Sugar Daddy, and be careful, or you might make another Baby Ruth or Junior Mint.
It was such a fun game, and with candy names like Skor, Hot Tamales and Mounds, I'm pretty sure you could come up with a story or advice for a bride to be as well!

No comments: