I'm probably way behind the times on this one, but I got a Scentsy Warmer for Christmas from my mom and I LOVE it!! I had never heard of such a thing before I opened it up at Christmas time, but I'm now officially addicted. If you are like me and totally in the dark about what I'm talking about, keep reading.
The Scentsy Warmer is a warmer with a small light bulb in the bottom and a little dish on top. In the dish is where you put a block or two from the wickless Scentsy Bar, which is slowly melted by the bulb below. The bars have 6 blocks in them, and in my small house, I usually only need to use one at a time to fill the whole house with a wonderful fragrance. (Currently my house smells like grape bubble gum). Each bar has as much fragrance at as 12 oz candle, and it they are only $5 each!! What a deal!!
When you want to change to a different scent, simply pour the melted wax back into the Scentsy Bar container, wipe out the dish with a paper towel and put the new scent in.
In addition to the beautiful pot, the reason I like it so much, is because it is so much safer than burning a candle. And when you have a 4 year old child and a 6 year old beagle running around a very small house, candles are just not an option around here.
So, be sure to go to the Scentsy website and find a consultant in your area.
I was not paid or compensated in any way for this blog post...I just wanted to share my new obsession.