Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flushing

So, I was standing in line at work waiting to use the restroom, because I am way too lazy to walk to the other side of the building to the other restroom. As I was standing there, I notice the person in the stall, lift one of their feet and next thing I hear is FLUSH. Now, this isn't the first time I have seen this, but every time I do, it makes me wonder....why do people feel it necessary to flush with their foot? Are they not going to just walk to the sink and wash their hands as soon as they walk out of the stall? And if they are worried about picking up germs from the flusher, why do they feel save unlocking and opening the stall door with their hands? The hands they fear so much that just flushed the toilet immediately go on to open the stall door.

I just don't get it, and the thought of using my foot to flush had never crossed my mind until I saw a co-worker's foot disappear to flush years ago. My next thought was that would explain the black scuff marks on the side of the toilet...I was never able to figure that one out either.

Are you a foot flusher? Please take a minute to answer my poll and feel free to leave a comment on why you do or don't flush with your foot.




Get This - Survey Results - GlowDay.com

No comments: