Monday, September 7, 2009

Jump Start Pet Rescue Review

If you have been a reader of my blog for a while, you may remember my review of the Jump Start computer and online games. If not, you can find it here.

I'm here to tell you about the newest Jump Start games I have had the opportunity to review. It is Pet Rescue for the Wii! Yes, you read it right, Jump Start now has a Wii game! And I my son, was lucky enough to be able to get a copy of the game before you could even find it in stores to test it out.

This game has all of the wonderful qualities as the Computer games, plus you get to play it on the TV. Jump Start's Pet Rescue game lets the children design their characters, which they can change at any time. My son absolutely LOVES to make silly characters. You also can have pets in this game which follow you everywhere. You can play fetch, feed your pet, and with different movements of the Wii remote, you can also make your pet do tricks!
Of course, this is a Jump Start game, so there is plenty education packed into the game as well. When my son asks if he can play this game, it is much easier to say yes when I know he is learning while he is playing.
As you can see, there are many different "worlds" that the kids can explore while playing this game. My son really enjoys hunting out the slides in each place.

My son absolutely loves playing his Jump Start Pet Rescue game. I and love that he is learning while he is playing it. Jump Start has again created a wonderful game that will keep my son entertained for a long time to come!

No comments: