Friday, October 10, 2008

Tupperware Anyone?

Tupperware is still around?

That is the question I always heard when I would ask someone if they would like to have a Tupperware party! Yes it is still around...and wonderful as ever! I was a Tupperware consultant for a year and a half and I loved everything I ever bought :) Tupperware has some of the old classics around, but they are coming up with neat things all of the time. So, to help all of the busy mommies on here, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite products.

First of all is the Vent 'N Serve . This product is made to go from the freezer, to the microwave, onto the table and leftovers go back into the fridge or freezer. It's also great to take leftovers to work for lunch the next day! You can even make baked potatoes in the microwave...and they don't come all dried out! I also make some yummy quick cakes with only a box cake mix and a can of pop...soda you know what I mean!


My second favorite item is called the FridgeSmart set. These are for all of your friuts and veggies. Using these will keep them good longer. How many times have we bought a bag of lettice only to find it has gone bad in the bottom of your crisper drawer? Or maybe strawberries? If you are nodding right now, you have to check these out! They have ridges on the bottom so your fruits and veggies don't sit in the moisture that has collected in the bottom of the container. And they have vents on the side so you can let just the right amount of air into them. There is even a guide right on the container that shows you if you should open one, both or none of the vents, depending on what you put in your FridgeSmart.

I could go on and on with all of the wonderful products, but I'll stop with my top two. So make sure you visit their website for yourself and all of your holiday needs! Book a party and save yourself some money on your holiday shopping.

If you have any questions or comments, drop me a comment!

No comments: