Friday, February 8, 2013

First lost tooth!

I have been dreading this time in Caiden's life for a long time.  It is disgusting and grosses me out.  He is starting to lose teeth.  He has had loose teeth for months, but he wouldn't pull them out.  I was really hoping he had a teacher like Mrs. Parker who would just yank the tooth out, just so I wouldn't have to deal with it. No such luck.  Just thinking about all of the wiggling, twisting and cracking makes me want to puke in my mouth a little bit.

But it FINALLY happened this week and at school no less.  He finally pulled out his first tooth.  He earned himself a sticker and a tiny treasure box to keep the tooth in.

I heard a rumor that the tooth fairy really isn't very fond of the treasure chest because it makes noise when removing it from under the pillow.  I also heard it was a little bit of a PIA to open too. I don't think under the pillow is the preferred place to put said treasure box either....night stands are much easier.  Of course, these are all just rumors because I have never actually talked to the tooth fairy!  And that fairy must be a little crazy, because she left him $5!  I think that is just for the first tooth though.  Wish she would have left some kind of note to explain that, but I think she ran out of time that night, and just wanted to get home and go to sleep.

No comments: