Thursday, June 17, 2010

Move complete

We officially moved into our new house last weekend. I just have to ask, how the heck did we fit all of this crap into our tiny 800 sq ft house? It is amazing! But, we are here. Unpacking is going much slower than I ever remember in the past (I used to be a frequent mover, just ask my aunt how many pages are dedicated to me in her address book). Unpacking with an infant in the house is a much different experience.

Almost a week after the move, I finally have my kitchen mostly done. The rest of my house leaves something to be desired. Poor Caiden is going to be living in a room of boxes for quite some time I'm afraid.

On another note, keep your eyes peeled for a new exciting review and giveaway for my readers in the coming weeks. I'm super excited!!

No comments: